Copywriting in Cleveland, Ohio
Blog posts, infographics, newsletters, magazines, websites, videos.... You name it, Kate's written it for corporate and medical clients. Kate Rein is a 20-year veteran of the communication industry, with extensive experience in internal and marketing communication. Based in Greater Cleveland, the “Medical Capital,” she does a great deal of writing for medical audiences, both patients and physicians.
Kate's writing stands out because:
- It's simple, natural and conversational. It's clean, clear and concise. Even for an audience of executives, surgeons or academics, Kate strives for readability no higher than ninth grade level.
- It's strategically creative, often including innovative themes, eye-catching headlines and captivating leads.
- According to clients, it's always on target, on deadline and requires minimal editing.
Kate stands out because:
- She's worked successfully within conservative and progressive corporate cultures. She's professional, reliable and can be trusted to work well with even the most demanding sources.
- She has a long list of local and national communication awards for feature writing, employee communication, newsletter production and design/layout.
- She spots grammar, spelling and punctuation errors — even ones you didn't think were errors. Pick a style, any style. Kate can follow AP, AMA, Chicago or a client's own style.
- In addition to proofreading copy, Kate "proofreads" page layout — and can't sleep at night unless every bullet is lined up, leading is consistent and text is wrapped correctly.
- She welcomes long-term and flat-rate contracts, but also accepts shorter, one-time projects and can charge by the hour. Contact Kate for a customized price quote.
Talk to Kate about how you can work together to make your company's or client's message stand out, too.